The Monolithic GHP2000 Concrete Pump uses a 20hp gasoline Honda engine. Gas-powered engines are great for locations where electricity is unavailable or difficult to work with.
This pump will spray shotcrete at six cubic yards per hour. It works well with both the ready-mix truck and/or shotcrete mixed on-site.
Production capacity 6 cubic yards an hour.
- 8’ long, 4’ wide, 4.5’ tall
- Weight 1900 lbs.
- Shipping weight 1940 lbs.
- Optional package weight 120 lbs (fits into the hopper for shipping)
- Vibrating Screen weight 150 lbs (adds 12” to overall height of pump)
- Vertical – about 50’
- Horizontal – about 150 with hose / 200’ with pipe
Optional Package Includes:
2″×50' concrete placement hose
1 extra peristaltic hose
Complete 2" spray nozzle with rubber tips
Two 2" Hevi-Duty snap clamps with gaskets_
See the Instructional Video of the Monolithic EHP 1500 & Monolithic Mixer
The Vibrating Screen is a favorite to use with this concrete pump.
Click here for more information on the Vibrating Screen