April 16–20, 2024
Dome Builders Wanted … Learn to build your own Monolithic Dome
There’s no better teacher than experience. During our 5-day workshop, that’s what you can expect: Experience.
A Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop is a combination of hands-on training and classroom instruction. Equal time is given to studying dome construction principles in a classroom setting and applying those principles by actually building a Monolithic Dome.
Instructors are available each evening to discuss ideas or questions you may have.
- Early-bird tuition — $1,995 (Ends March 19, 2024)
- Regular tuition — $2,245
- On-site tuition — $2,495
- Alumni — $995 (switch to alumni page)
Early-bird tuition ends 28-days before classes begin. All tuition is fully refundable up to 14-days before. Partial refunds of tuition minus $295 are given up to 4-days before (Friday). On-site tuition begins 1-day before classes start (Monday).
Space is limited for each workshop so sign up early to guarantee a seat.
To all prior attendees of the Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop, as an alumnus, you can sign up for less than half price at only $995. Visit the Alumni Tuition for Spring Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop page to sign up.
- Learn more about Workshops at the Monolithic Dome Institute
- FAQs about the Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop in Dawson, Texas
- Alumni Tuition for Spring Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop
- Switch to the Fall Monolithic Dome Builders Workshop