This is a Used Monolithic GHP 1500 Direct Drive pump. Wheels have been added to this mixer for easier movement on concrete.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM AT 972-483-7423 TO CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM.
The Monolithic GHP 1500 Direct Drive is a gas-powered lightweight 1.5" peristaltic hose concrete pump run by a highly-reliable Honda power pack. This sturdy workhorse is made better with the added improvement of a direct drive to the carousel. The Mudslinger GHP 1500 Direct Drive uses an 8hp Honda power pack, has a 5-gallon fuel capacity, is skid mounted, and weighs about 800 pounds.
Production capacity 3 cubic yards of concrete.
- 88” long, 34” wide, 38” tall
- Weight 800 lbs.
- Shipping weight 840 lbs.
- Optional package weight 60 lbs (fits into the hopper for shipping)
- Vibrating Screen weight 150 lbs (adds 12” to overall height of pump)
- Vertical- about 25’
- Horizontal – 100’ with hose / 150’ with pipe
- Gas power – eliminates need for electrical access at the job site and/or the use of a generator.
- Honda power packs – usually perform well and require little maintenance. If needed, Honda parts and repairs are usually accessible through dealerships.
- Five-gallon fuel capacity – allows the GHP 1500 to run eight or more hours without refueling.
- Skid mounted – can be loaded into the back of a pick-up truck or on a trailer. GHP 1500 can also be equipped with an axle and towed.
- Hoses – uses 1 1/2” diameter hoses, available in lengths of 25, and 50 feet.
- Pumping capability – pumps about three cubic yards per hour.